Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks to everyone!!

I just want to say thanks to everyone for coming to my Scentsy and Usborne Book party. It was a lot of fun to see you, and we had a great turn out. A lot of people said they came to start their Christmas shopping early (it's less than 3 months away!) If any of you weren't able to make it, but still wanted to order, you can do so online. For Scentsy, go to www.scentsy.com/kopenshaw. Then go into "place an order", and choose my event on 9/27/08. This will add the order to my party and you won't have to pay for shipping. For Usborne Books, go to www.ubah.com/HOS124666, which is also a link to my party.
I am going to close my parties on Saturday, October 4 so that we can get the orders placed and get the candles and books on their way. Let me know if you can't access these sites.
Thanks again to everyone for their support, and I will let you know when your stuff is in!!



2 comments:

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

Hey Barbers!
I just got your comment on our blog and am so excited your're blogging. Cameron is so cute and you two look amazing. Sorry about that deleted comment. I just wanted to add something to what I'd already written.