Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Party???

Hey for anyone interested, I am going to host 2 parties at my house this month. One is going to be for the Scentsy Candles. They have some new scents and new warmers that just came out, and I thought it would be fun to have a follow up party. I had a party last year (my first party that I have ever hosted) and it went well. It was fun to have peopleover, so I thought I would do it again.
The second party that I am going to have is for Usborne books. For anyone not familiar with these books, they are designed for children from infants to older readers. They are awesome books. Bright colors, fun pictures, etc. I went to a part last year and ended up buying several books for Cameron for Christmas. He loves them. They are touchy-feely books and are really durable.
So since Christmas is sneaking up on us, I thought I would have both of these parties at the same time so people can come and do some early Christmas shopping! It will be on Sept 27th at 1:00 at my house. Feel free to come and bring a friend. Hope to see you there!!

No comments: