Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's About Time, I know.....

Yeah, so I know I'm a huge slacker. What can I say? Three months is too long to not update my blog? Well, I am sure I can come up with a good reason why. Holidays, work, a 2 year old. Take your pick. Ok, the #1 reason I am going to use is that I am pregnant. Yes, it's true, and we are so excited! I am now over 19 weeks along. Our due date is June 19th. It's gone by so fast. I am doing well. I wasn't nearly as sick as I was with Cameron. I have had some morning sickness (throwing up once a day in the morning) but it's starting to get better. We have gone to a few doctor appointments, and things seem to be going well with the baby too. We are going to have our next ultrasound on February 3rd, and yes, we are going to find out if we are having a boy or girl. No, I do not have an inkling of whether it's a girl or boy, and no, I don't have a preference. (those are 2 questions I am frequently asked.) We are just praying for a happy, healthy baby.
We are trying to get Cameron used to the idea of another baby. He will be about 2 1/2 years old when the baby is born. We have been working on potty training too. We hope to only have one baby in diapers at a time. He is getting big and independent, and I know he will be a good big brother.
I am going to attach a picture of our first ultrasound (done at about 10 weeks. You can't see much, but it's more than just a speck. More like a sour patch kid.) I will post the other pics on the 3rd.
I am also going to attach a couple pictures of Cameron with Santa, since I have slacked lately. These pics were taken at the hospital where Jason works. Cameron fell asleep after waiting for about 1/2 hour for Santa, but it's probably better that way. He likes pictures of Santa, but wasn't a big fan of seeing him up close this year. Maybe next year...







6 comments:

Mr.Anonymous said...

cool blog

*Mary* said...

Well it's about time. Welcome to the blogging world, again. Let me know what your having.

Douglas Lai said...

First, congrats on your pregnancy and second those are some sweet pictures of Cameron asleep in Santa's lap.
Erica

Jenn said...

Yay! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Sorry we can't do it together again this time around! :) Keep us posted on what you're having. Also, very cute pics of Cameron and Santa.

Ruth said...

Congratulations! I know all about your reason for slacking. I did it too. Hope everything goes well! Excited to hear how things go Feb. 3rd.

The Cole's said...

Ahh. . . love the pictures. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a kid SLEEPING on Santa's lap! I have quite a few of my kids screaming but not snoozing. :) Cameron's getting so big!